-
Re: Obama Wants You
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> How about the candidate who made over $4,000,000
last year and bought a million dollar estate with the help of a now CONVICTED FELON ???? </div></div>
Come on you know that was just a mistake on his part. He meant to make $10 million and buy a $5 million estate. </div></div>
Probably [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
He just wants us all to think he is the "po ole black man" who has had such a hard time and is in touch with the common person.
-
Re: Obama Wants You
Damn...that's kinda racist...you're cuttin deep whitey..lol
-
Re: Obama Wants You
Not a racist at all. Never have been.
If I felt like he could be trusted or he had the experience to lead I would vote for him if he was pink with purple stripes.
B HUSSEIN was the first to bring up the race thing quite a while back.
-
Re: Obama Wants You
Regardless, by putting Obama's middle name in all caps in your posts, you do stereotype him...
-
Re: Obama Wants You
Simply because he made the statement that he had NEVER been a Muslim. As we all know now, at least the ones of us who keep up with these things, that was a LIE. I don't understand why he felt like he had to lie about that. It was so many years ago it probably would have made no difference at all. The point is he LIED about it. Kind of like "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". The truth will usually come out.
And I am not the one who named Barack HUSSEIN Obama.
Did you happen to notice how Jeramiah Wright HAMMERED on the middle name during one of his wild out of control sermons??
-
Re: Obama Wants You
My middle name could have been hussein...would that make me Muslim?..or better yet, my sister is married to a muslim, neither really practice religion, and they have a son with one Muslim name and one common american?? name...does that make him Muslim?....NO
-
Re: Obama Wants You
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Simply because he made the statement that he had NEVER been a Muslim. As we all know now, at least the ones of us who keep up with these things, that was a LIE. I don't understand why he felt like he had to lie about that. It was so many years ago it probably would have made no difference at all. The point is he LIED about it. Kind of like "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". The truth will usually come out.
And I am not the one who named Barack HUSSEIN Obama.
Did you happen to notice how Jeramiah Wright HAMMERED on the middle name during one of his wild out of control sermons?? </div></div>
So you idolize Jerimiah Wright so much you do the same thing? That's kinda odd...
-
Re: Obama Wants You
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you kidding me? Boney thinks everybody is a marxist. Some more conspiracy theory non-sense. Lets just vote for the guy that is so rich he doesnt even know how many houses he has, which is 7 btw. Oh yeah he's for the common man. Nothing but a liar and cheat who rides the double-talk express every day. </div></div>
You really should do some reaserch. If you really knew anything about B. HUSSEIN you would understand the comparison.
So McCain has 7 houses. Big deal. I have had 9 at one time. Have 4 now. Who cares??? He uses 3 of them, his daughter uses 1 and 3 are investments. How about the candidate who made over $4,000,000
last year and bought a million dollar estate with the help of a now CONVICTED FELON ???? </div></div>
Well it starts to make sense on why you support Mccain. He is one of the richest persons in the senate and his idea for ppl facing foreclosure is take a 2nd job and skip vacation, kinda hypocritical dont you think? And you want to talk about Obama and a convicted felon? Have you ever heard of the Keating 5? Yeah he knows how to "reach across the aisle" alright.
-
Re: Obama Wants You
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Well it starts to make sense on why you support Mccain. He is one of the richest persons in the senate and his idea for ppl facing foreclosure is take a 2nd job and skip vacation, kinda hypocritical dont you think? </div></div>
How is that hypocritical? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]
-
Re: Obama Wants You
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Well it starts to make sense on why you support Mccain. He is one of the richest persons in the senate and his idea for ppl facing foreclosure is take a 2nd job and skip vacation, kinda hypocritical dont you think? </div></div>
How is that hypocritical? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] </div></div>
I would like to know that one. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Yes, I have heard of the Keating 5.
4 Democratic politicians and 1 republican had an association with someone who was tied to the failure of several savings and loans. McCain was tied in because his rich father in law made some investments. Are you aware that after an investigation it was determined in 1991 that Alan Cranston, Dennis DeConcini, and Donald Riegle had substantially and improperly interfered with the FHLBB in its investigation of Lincoln Savings? Senators John Glenn and John McCain were cleared of having acted improperly. Are you aware that John McCain was the only one of the 5 to testify against Charles H. Keating, Jr?
As I have stated before I am VERY concerned about who the next President will be and I HAVE done EXTENSIVE research on both candidates. I take my right to vote VERY seriously.
Overall That was kind of an odd post from a supporter of a candidate who has tied with a known terrorist and a convicted felon. Especially since that candidate STILL HAS NOT TAKEN A STAND ON A SINGLE ISSUE.
As for the " ppl facing foreclosure is take a 2nd job and skip vacation" comment there is a very simple answer. If you can't afford it don't but it. I paid for my house. If you buy one you can't afford why should I help pay for it? That is called Socialism . I hate to see all the forclosures but people have to learn to be responsible.